The grant includes cost for publication. The cost of publication will be in accordance to the publication rate from the journal.
- The applicant is an Indonesian citizen
- The manuscript is in line with Indonesian Danone Institute Foundation (IDIF)’s mission
- The applicant must be the first author of the manuscript
- The applicant received an acceptance letter from a peer-reviewed international journal
- The manuscript is not yet published by the journal
In the case that Cost of publication has not yet paid by the applicant, IDIF will transfer the fund directly to the journal. In the case that the applicant already paid the Cost of publication, IDIF will reimburse this cost.
WHAT TO SUBMIT
- Application form [please use the downloadable format only]
- Proof of citizenship (copy of KTP or passport)
- Copy of the accepted manuscript (when available, in PDF format)
- Copy of the acceptance letter from the journal
- A letter stating that no other institution is funding to publish the manuscript
- Curriculum Vitae of the first author
- In the case that Cost of publication has not yet paid by the applicant: original invoice from the journal, including complete address of Bank information.
- In the case that the applicant already paid the Cost of publication:
- Proof of transfer
- Acknowledgment of the receipt from the journal
Send HARDCOPY of your proposal to:
Indonesian Danone Institute Foundation
Cyber 2 Tower, 9th Floor
Jl. HR. Rasuna Said Blok X-5 No. 13
Jakarta 12950 - Tel. 021 29961000 ext 5019
Send SOFTCOPY of your proposal to:
CONDITION OF THE GRANT
- The reward will be paid directly to the applicant
- The proposal will be reviewed all year round
- IDIF appreciates if grantees could add the following sentence in the Acknowledgment section of the manuscript: “We thank Indonesian Danone Institute Foundation for providing publication grant for this manuscript.”
- Grantees submit a copy of the manuscript (Pdf format) to IDIF.